- 3,800 new jobs
- 1000 new homes
- £181m investment (LGF ask - £4.5m).
Read Our Deal Documentation
- 30 hectare expansion is the latest in a series of developments at the 850 acre Port of Tilbury
- Long term regeneration programme of the town of Tilbury is underway, creating new homes and jobs in one of Thurrock’s most-deprived areas
- Amongst the early housing projects will be the first to be undertaken by the council’s wholly owned housing company, Gloriana Thurrock
- The initiative will reconnect the town to natural assets such as the Thames and green belt.